The 2017 Holiday Contest!
Sliding ever-so-gracefully into the holiday season, one reader will win a very special gift from me:
A personalized historical romance written just for you.
Here’s how it works:
- One character from any of my books
- A trope (a common story line or theme, like marriage of convenience or hidden bastard child)
- Three story elements (characters, settings, or objects)
By Christmas 2017, I will write you a holiday short story of 2,000-5,000 words, design a cover, and have it bound and printed with a special message, just for you.
- I write the story any way I like, as long as it includes the character, the three choices, and my interpretation of the trope. (No guarantee the character will be romantic in this story with the same person as in the books.) The story will have an Happy-Ever-After or a Happy-For-Now, at the author’s discretion.
- I reserve the right to refuse story elements I consider offensive, including racism, sexism, homophobia, rape, incest, etc. The story will not be erotic or pornographic.
- I retain copyright and can use the story later, as is or amended, but you get a printed copy and I won’t show the story anywhere else until Valentine’s Day 2018. (Actual delivery time will depend on the printer.)
- One winner will be chosen randomly from all entries received from now until Thanksgiving (USA), November 23, 2017, and will be notified by email within 48 hours.
- Winner will receive the prize—at least in e-book form—by December 25, 2017, with a bound copy to follow.
- To receive the physical book, winner must provide postal address for shipping.
- This is not a Facebook contest, though entries can be made on my Facebook author page.
- Only adults 18 and over can enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway